Q. What happens at the first meeting - the 'Discovery Session'?
A. Here you can describe the areas you feel you need help with and express any issues/concerns.
We may discuss any relevant past or present events and how it is affecting your life. It is these issues that will be the focus of the joint work between us. The process will be outlined and options discussed for starting the programme. The appropriate documentation will also be completed, which will include agreement on fees and payment method. Also my ethical and professional rules will be discussed.
Q. What if I have more than one issue to work on?
Once the focus has been agreed; possible treatment options are discussed to ensure you feel comfortable with the process and will receive maximum benefit. Your needs are taken into account with specific requirements to ensure you feel comfortable with the process and understand every step.
Q. Do you work with everyone?
I work mainly through recommendation, so it makes perfect sense to only work with those people I am confident in being able to do the very best for.
Q. Are our discussions confidential?
Q. How will I know if I am making progress in my sessions?
Q. How long will it take to fix me?
Q. How long does a healing session last?
Q. How do I know if I need a life coach?
• Is your self esteem low?
• Do you often feel overwhelmed by your daily tasks?
• Do you feel like everyone has a master plan except you?
• Do you feel you have a lack of support in your life?
• Do you feel like the whole world is against you?
• Are you going through difficult times in your life and need direction/help?
• Do you have deadlines you can’t deal with and are struggling to cope?